I am an Assistant Professor in the H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Georgia Tech.
My research focuses on the development of applied mathematical models to support decisions made under uncertainty in a variety of real-world
problems, especially in healthcare and service systems.
Recent Research Seminars
- MIT ORC, 1/28/2013.
- CDC National Cancer Conference, 8/23/2012.
- SAMSI Workshop on Data Driven Healthcare, 8/26/2012.
- MOPTA Conference, Lehigh University, 7/30/2012.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, 1/11/2012.
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, Penn State University, 2/14/2011.
- Industrial and Systems Engineering, Rutgers University, 2/8/2011.
- Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Minnesota, 2/4/2011.
- Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia, 1/26/2011.
- Engineering Systems Division, MIT, 1/18/2011.
- Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 1/14/2011.